Princeton Junction, N.J., June 27, 2018 – The U.S. Payments Forum announced today the agenda for its July Member Meeting in Burlingame, California. Payment industry leaders will gather for the meeting as part of their ongoing efforts to advance emerging technologies to enhance payment transactions.
The two-day July Member Meeting will be held July 11-12, 2018 in Burlingame, California at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport. Registration, the full agenda and additional information is available at http://www.cvent.com/d/5tq1dk.
By attending the meeting, Forum member attendees representing global payment networks, financial institutions, merchants, processors, acquirers, domestic payment networks, industry suppliers and industry associations will get access to knowledge and insights on the latest developments across the payments industry in addition to participating in the collaborative Forum working committees.
Attendees will benefit from working committee and special interest group breakout meetings, roundtable discussions, and keynote presentations. Highlights from the agenda include:
- The day-one plenary panel, Next Generation Consumer Authentication Methods. Speakers will discuss trends in consumer authentication methods, including biometrics, authentication in mobile payments, and new signature requirements
- Two keynote sessions providing updates on industry initiatives, including a PCI update including PIN on Glass and an update on EMVCo’s initiatives
- Four education sessions covering a wide range of topics: Acquirer Testing and Certification; Dual-interface Card Personalization and ODA; Faster Payments; and EMVCo Secure Remote Commerce
- Issuer, merchant, and acquirer roundtable and global and domestic payment networks roundtable. Always rated as two of the most valuable sessions, members share their experiences and perspectives on new payments technology implementation
- A panel, Contactless Payments: Overcoming Issuance and Acceptance Challenges
The Forum ATM, Card-Not-Present Fraud, Communications and Education, Mobile Contactless Payments, Petroleum, Testing and Certification, and Transit Contactless Open Payments Working Committees will be holding members-only sessions to work on industry projects. In addition, the Forum’s Issuer, Merchant and Mobile Special Interest Groups will meet to facilitate multi-stakeholder discussion of priority industry topics.
Organizations, associations, government agencies and individuals interested in gaining access to this members-only meeting are invited to join the U.S. Payments Forum. The Forum is interested in increasing the number of financial institutions and merchant members in the organization and is inviting such organizations to contact the Forum office at 1-609-587-4208 and request a guest registration for the July meeting. For membership information, visit http://www.uspaymentsforum.org/membership/membership-application/.
About the U.S. Payments Forum
The U.S. Payments Forum is a cross-industry body focused on supporting the introduction and implementation of new and emerging technologies that protect the security of, and enhance opportunities for payment transactions within the U.S. The Forum is the only non-profit organization whose membership includes the whole payments ecosystem, ensuring that all stakeholders have the opportunity to coordinate, cooperate on, and have a voice in the future of the U.S. payments industry.
Montner Tech PR