Updates from the Forum
- U.S. Payments Forum announces 2019 Steering Committee and officers
- Forum launches GetContactless.com to assist merchants interested in enabling consumers to make contactless payments
- Listen to the Forum’s EMV 3-D Secure Data Elements Webinar recording
- Register for the Forum’s Mobile & Digital Wallets webinar series and listen to recordings
- Forum releases Winter 2018 Market Snapshot
- Forum releases guidance for dual-interface card issuance and personalization
- Forum releases updated guidance for supporting transit contactless open payments with mobile devices and for accepting Canadian-issued chip cards at U.S. POS terminals
- Listen to the Accepting EMV Chip Payments at the Fuel Pump Webinar
- Debunking EMV Myths
Guide providing accurate information for all stakeholders communicating about contact and contactless chip technology.
- Understanding Fraud Liability for EMV Contact and Contactless Transactions in the U.S.
Updated white paper reviewing payment network fraud liability policies for EMV contact and contactless transactions in the U.S.
- PIN Bypass in the U.S. Market
Updated white paper describing PIN bypass for EMV contact and contactless transactions in the U.S.
- Guidelines for Contactless ATM Transactions – A Guide for ATM Owners and Operators
Guidelines and best practices for accepting contactless transactions at the ATM
- Dual-Interface Card Personalization
Guidance for the issuing community on issuing and personalizing dual-interface cards for the U.S. market
- Understanding the True Costs of Fraud
White paper reviewing the use cases illustrating the costs of fraud for consumers, merchants and issuers
- Transit Contactless Open Payments: Technical Solution for Pay As You Go
Technical solution guidance for implementing transit contactless open payments use cases with contactless EMV cards and NFC-enabled mobile devices
- Petroleum Industry: EMV FAQ
Frequently asked questions about EMV chip implementation for petroleum retailers
Join the Forum
Have an impact on the introduction of new and emerging payment technologies in the U.S. Join the U.S. Payments Forum and be part of the only organization representing the entire payments ecosystem, including global brands, issuers, merchants, processors, domestic debit networks, mobile payments providers, eCommerce security solutions, industry suppliers, and more. Through Forum activities, you will have the opportunity to address the implementation of a wide range of emerging technologies relevant to the U.S. payments infrastructure, including EMV, tokenization, card-not-present fraud mitigation technologies, encryption, and mobile and contactless payments.
The Forum offers many benefits, including member meeting participation, working committee membership, access to white papers, educational resources, and members-only content, networking opportunities, and much more.
If you or your company is involved in EMV migration or new payments technology, we’re here to help you navigate. Membership in the U.S. Payments Forum includes face-to-face quarterly meetings, industry networking, participation in working committees dedicated to specific verticals, access to educational resources and webinars and complimentary newsletters. Join today.