The U.S. Payments Forum is managed by an elected, cross-industry Steering Committee that includes acquirers/processors, global payments network, industry suppliers, issuers, merchants and regional debit networks.
- Trent Addington, Walmart
- Berke Baydu, Mastercard
- William Bondar, PNC Bank
- Roberta Braum, Starbucks
- Roberto Cardenas, Global Payments
- Keri Crane, Jack Henry & Associates, treasurer
- Maureen Elworthy, JPMorgan
- Scott Haney, Woodforest National Bank
- Heather Hatch, PAX Technology
- Erica Humiston, Target
- Simon Hurry, Visa
- Terry Mahoney, W Capra Consulting Group
- Oliver Manahan, Infineon Technologies
- Nancy Morgan, Kroger Co.
- Manish Nathwani, SHAZAM, chair
- Andrew Patania, Elavon
- Nick Pisarev, Giesecke+Devrient
- Lillie Platko, FIS
- Tom Pouliot, UnionPay
- Chris Roberts, Wells Fargo
- Itai Sela, B2 Payment Solutions, secretary
The U.S. Payments Forum is staffed to serve the needs of its members in all areas, from meetings to membership questions to working committee participation.