Director, Membership & Marketing
The Director, Membership & Marketing position will have direct responsibility for managing all aspects of member relationship management including: new member recruitment, membership renewals, industry partnerships and oversight of the marketing function for the Secure Technology Alliance (and its subsidiary, U.S. Payments Forum), an international technology consortium focused on secure payments and other emerging technologies. This position is a full-time, permanent work-from-home role.
The Program Manager will be part of a larger team that is responsible for managing the Committees and Councils of the Secure Technology Alliance (and its subsidiary, U.S. Payments Forum), an international technology consortium focused on secure payments and other emerging technologies. This position is a full-time, permanent work-from-home role.
The U.S. Payments Forum is managed by an elected, cross-industry Steering Committee that includes acquirers/processors, global payments network, industry suppliers, issuers, merchants and regional debit networks.
- Berke Baydu, Mastercard
- William Bondar, PNC Bank
- Roberta Braum, Starbucks
- Roberto Cardenas, Global Payments
- Kristy Cook, Target
- Keri Crane, Jack Henry & Associates, treasurer
- Maureen Elworthy, JPMorgan
- Carey Ferro, American Express
- Scott Haney, Woodforest National Bank
- Heather Hatch, PAX Technology
- Simon Hurry, Visa
- Kara Kazazean, Walmart
- Terry Mahoney, W Capra Consulting Group
- Oliver Manahan, Infineon Technologies
- Steve Mathison, Fiserv
- Nancy Morgan, Kroger Co.
- Manish Nathwani, SHAZAM, chair
- Nick Pisarev, Giesecke+Devrient
- Lillie Platko, FIS
- Tom Pouliot, UnionPay
- Chris Roberts, Wells Fargo
- Itai Sela, B2 Payment Solutions, secretary
- Joe Vasterling, Best Buy Co. Inc., vice chair
- Kate Weiler, Discover Financial Services
The U.S. Payments Forum is staffed to serve the needs of its members in all areas, from meetings to membership questions to working committee participation.