Join the U.S. Payments Forum for the EMV Contactless Testing and Certification Workshop, on Wednesday, December 6, 2017, from 3:00 pm – 5:00pm, at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans in New Orleans, LA. Organized and hosted by the Forum’s Testing and Certification Working Committee, this training workshop is for value-added resellers (VARs), independent software vendors (ISVs), independent service organizations (ISOs) and acquirers to review contactless testing requirements in the U.S.
The workshop will follow the conclusion of a 2-Day All Member Meeting of the U.S. Payments Forum on December 5th-6th, at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans.
Presenters from American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa will review requirements for EMV contactless testing and certification in the U.S. Through this workshop, attendees will:
- Gain a better understanding of acceptance testing requirements across payment networks including American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa
- Learn about available acceptance chip testing solutions
- Get clarification on common misperceptions surrounding testing of contactless EMV POS systems
- Hear best practices on contactless EMV POS solution deployments
The workshop is open to all participants. You DO NOT need to be a Forum member to attend. You have two registration options, with fees below:
- Registration for workshop with guest registration for the full U.S. Payments Forum 2-Day All Member Meeting, Dec. 5-6: $295
- Registration for the workshop only, Dec. 6, 3-5pm: $95
For organizations who are not Forum members, please visit http://www.uspaymentsforum.org for further details about the U.S. Payments Forum and information about becoming a member.