Registration for the webinar series is available at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3089908444440419330.
The webinars will provide an in-depth understanding of mobile wallet models, security approaches and key merchant and issuer considerations for adoption.
- Mobile Wallet Security Technologies and Approaches– Marianne Crowe, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, January 23, 2019, 2pm ET/11am PT
Not all wallets are created equal from a security perspective. This webinar will provide perspectives on the different security technologies implemented in wallets
- Strategic Considerations for Merchants– Laura Townsend, Merchant Advisory Group, February 6, 2019, 2pm ET/11am PT
The changing mobile landscape and the volatility of wallet providers make it difficult for merchants to know with whom to partner or how to prioritize mobile features and products. This webinar will review key strategic considerations for merchants implementing a mobile wallet strategy
- Strategic Considerations for Financial Institutions– Art Harper, PSCU, February 20, 2019, 2pm ET/11am PT
Issuers must take multiple considerations into account when developing a mobile wallet strategy. This webinar will review key strategic considerations for issuers to assess technology and features in the chaotic mobile landscape
Register once for the complete webinar series.
Webinar recordings and presentations are available for viewing.
- Mobile Wallet Landscape, Models and Processes– Mina Malak, G+D Mobile Security; Deborah Baxley, PayGility Advisors, held on January 9, 2019
This webinar provided a “101” for what a wallet is, the main wallet models in market, the main differences and the factors that have led to the success or failure of each, and the technologies and processes used in their implementation.
- Register to view the recording [Note that this links to a GTW registration page]
- Download the presentation
Participant Assessment and Certificate
Those who participate in all four webinar sessions and in short online retention assessments will receive a certificate of participation from the U.S. Payments Forum and a registration discount to the 2019 Payments Summit. Links to the assessment quizzes are provided during the webinar and in the recording. All assessment quizzes must be completed by March 1, 2019.
Please send any questions to [email protected].