COVID-19 Safety Plan
US Payments Forum Spring 2022 Member Meeting, Feb. 28 – Mar. 2, Salt Lake City, UT
The US Payments Forum sees your health and safety as our top priority. Thus, we are implementing new guidelines and policies to support a safe and comfortable event experience. All attendees, vendors, and staff are expected to comply as we take these precautions to keep you safe.
FACE MASKS REQUIRED
Face masks are required in the meeting rooms for the duration of the event. Masks with vents or gaiter neck masks are not permitted.
A company will be on site to conduct expedient daily health screenings via automated kiosks. Each screening will include a temperature check, health attestation, mask check, and optional hand sanitization. Daily screening is not required for individuals showing proof of vaccination via a CDC Vaccination Card (or image of the card) or a digital health pass from Clear or a state run digital health pass program.
We ask all guests and staff to follow guidelines from OSHA and the CDC regarding frequent sanitizing and hand washing.
We are implementing logistical guidelines with capacity management and physical distancing in mind. Please adhere to distance markings and signage.
IF SICK, DON’T ATTEND
If you have been diagnosed or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the event, we ask that you do not attend the event.
VENUE ENHANCED CLEANING
Salt Lake City Little America has made several enhancements to its cleaning practices throughout the property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Public Health Requirements: Salt Lake County Public Health Order requires all guests to wear masks indoors.
- Committed to the highest safety, health, and sanitation standards: We communicate and reinforce with guests and employees to exercise good personal hygiene practices, including cough and sneeze etiquette, hand sanitizing procedures, and staying home when sick. We are taking further steps by adding extra hand-washing supplies and hand sanitizing stations in public areas, meeting spaces, restrooms, guest rooms, and employee areas, as well as increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols throughout the hotel. High traffic areas are cleaned and sanitized several times a day with an alcohol-based cleaner.
- On-property first responders: Trained in first aid, biohazard cleanup, and CPR. They are also receiving additional training for guest responses and guidance.
- Ongoing Education: We continue to educate employees on COVID-19 awareness to enable them to make better-informed decisions.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): All team members will be wearing face coverings in public areas and following physical distancing protocols.
PREVENTION OF COVID-19
Please ensure that you are informed about the latest guidelines for the prevention of COVID-19. Details from the CDC can be found here.
COVID-19 SYMPTOMS PER THE CDC
According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19. Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
The US Payments Forum is committed to the health & safety standards outlined above. We will continue to monitor the guidance of the host event venue, public health authorities, as well as local, state, and federal government agencies. If necessary, we will make appropriate adjustments based on that guidance. Any changes to procedures will be posted here as they are made available.