Updates from the Forum
- Register for the Accepting EMV Chip Payments at the Fuel Pump Webinar
- Forum publishes Summer 2017 Market Snapshot
- New Transit Contactless Open Payments Working Committee is launched
- Petroleum Industry: EMV FAQ
Frequently asked questions about EMV chip implementation for petroleum retailers
- Mobile and Contactless Payments Glossary
Resource defining mobile and contactless payments terms to encourage cross-industry standardization of terminology
- Implementing EMV in the U.S.: How the U.S. Common Debit AIDs Facilitate Debit Transaction Routing and Ensure Durbin Compliance
Video recording providing an overview of the U.S. Common Debit AIDs and how they facilitate debit transaction routing and ensure Durbin compliance.
- Understanding the U.S. EMV Fraud Liability Shifts
- White paper reviewing payment network liability shifts for counterfeit and lost-or-stolen fraud, for POS devices, ATMs, and AFDs
- EMV Receipt Best Practices
White paper reviewing recommendations and requirements for data elements found on receipts for chip-on-chip transactions
- CNP Fraud around the World
- White paper reviewing the status of CNP fraud in countries that have migrated or are in the process of migrating to EMV
Join the Forum
Have an impact on the introduction of new and emerging payment technologies in the U.S. Join the U.S. Payments Forum and be part of the only organization representing the entire payments ecosystem, including global brands, issuers, merchants, processors, domestic debit networks, mobile payments providers, eCommerce security solutions, industry suppliers, and more. Through Forum activities, you will have the opportunity to address the implementation of a wide range of emerging technologies relevant to the U.S. payments infrastructure, including EMV, tokenization, card-not-present fraud mitigation technologies, encryption, and mobile and contactless payments.
The Forum offers many benefits, including member meeting participation, working committee membership, access to white papers, educational resources, and members-only content, networking opportunities, and much more.
If you or your company is involved in EMV migration or new payments technology, we’re here to help you navigate. Membership in the U.S. Payments Forum includes face-to-face quarterly meetings, industry networking, participation in working committees dedicated to specific verticals, access to educational resources and webinars and complimentary newsletters. Join today.