Updates from the Forum
- Forum publishes Spring 2017 Market Snapshot
- New Transit Contactless Open Payments Working Committee is launched
- Registration is open for the June Forum member meeting in Phoenix, AZ
- Forum recognizes top member contributors and honor roll for 2016
- Forum launches Mobile and Contactless Payments Working Committee
- Testing & Certification Terminology
Glossary of terms used in acquirer EMV testing and certification forms.
- Managing Card-Based Tip and Gratuity Payments for EMV Chip
Updated white paper on acceptance models for card-based tip and gratuity payments in an EMV chip environment.
- CNP Fraud around the World
White paper reviewing the status of CNP fraud in countries that have migrated or are in the process of migrating to EMV
- EMV Testing and Certification: Current Global Payment Network Requirements for the U.S. Acquiring Community
Updated white paper providing current acquirer host and EMV chip terminal testing requirements
- Optimizing Transaction Time at the POS
White paper discussing three categories of approaches to help speed transactions at the POS
Join the Forum
Have an impact on the introduction of new and emerging payment technologies in the U.S. Join the U.S. Payments Forum and be part of the only organization representing the entire payments ecosystem, including global brands, issuers, merchants, processors, domestic debit networks, mobile payments providers, eCommerce security solutions, industry suppliers, and more. Through Forum activities, you will have the opportunity to address the implementation of a wide range of emerging technologies relevant to the U.S. payments infrastructure, including EMV, tokenization, card-not-present fraud mitigation technologies, encryption, and mobile and contactless payments.
The Forum offers many benefits, including member meeting participation, working committee membership, access to white papers, educational resources, and members-only content, networking opportunities, and much more.
If you or your company is involved in EMV migration or new payments technology, we’re here to help you navigate. Membership in the U.S. Payments Forum includes face-to-face quarterly meetings, industry networking, participation in working committees dedicated to specific verticals, access to educational resources and webinars and complimentary newsletters. Join today.