Provides exceptional opportunity to gain insights into payment technology and trends, innovations and roadmaps from peers across all industry stakeholders
Princeton Junction, N.J., November 7, 2017 – This December, payment industry leaders across all the stakeholder sectors will gather at the U.S. Payments Forum member meeting in New Orleans as part of their ongoing efforts to advance emerging technologies to enhance payment transactions. The newly announced meeting agenda provides an exceptional opportunity for attendees to gain insights into payment technology, industry trends and innovations from their peers in all stakeholder organizations.
The U.S. Payments Forum Quarterly Member Meeting will take place December 5-6, 2017, in New Orleans, LA at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans. Registration, the full agenda, and additional information is available at http://www.cvent.com/d/m5qjcv.
Through the meeting, Forum members will get access to advanced knowledge and insights on the latest developments across the payments industry, as well as educational sessions that provide high-level introductions, implementation guidance, and other information regarding a variety of secure payments technologies. Agenda highlights of the upcoming December meeting’s keynote presentations, workshops and special interest groups include:
- Updates on U.S. implementations of EMV contactless payments on cards and mobile devices
- Report on the ANSI X9A Project, which aims to provide best practices to mitigate card-not-present fraud
- Overview and discussion of 3D Secure 2.0
- Sessions on EMVCo’s 2.0 payment tokenization specifications and tokenization implementation
- Discussion on implementation considerations for payment-enabled wearables
- More than a dozen other presentations and working group discussions on key industry topics
In addition to the member meeting, the Forum will also host an “EMV Contactless Testing and Certification Workshop” to review U.S. EMV contactless acceptance testing requirements for value-added resellers (VARs), independent software vendors (ISVs), independent service organizations (ISOs) and acquirers on December 6, 2017 from 3-5pm CT.
Registration for the workshop is required. Members can attend the workshop for free. Non-member VARs, ISVs, ISOs and acquirers can register for the workshop and the full U.S. Payments Forum Member Meeting as guests for $295, or for the workshop only for $95.
Non-member guests attending the U.S. Payments Forum workshop and full Member Meeting will have access to all sessions, and networking opportunities with U.S. Payments Forum member attendees representing global payment networks, financial institutions, merchants, processors, acquirers, regional payment networks, industry suppliers and industry associations.
In addition to participating in sessions such as the December member meeting, U.S. Payments Forum members get year-round access to:
- Exclusive market statistics from global and domestic payment networks
- First-hand payments implementation experiences and best practices from merchants, card issuers, acquirers
- And the opportunity to participate in focused working group projects tackling key emerging payments technology implementation issues
For membership details, visit http://www.uspaymentsforum.org/membership/membership-benefits/.
Details from the most recent meeting can be found on the U.S. Payments Forum website at http://www.uspaymentsforum.org/meeting-recaps/september-2017/.
About the U.S. Payments Forum
The U.S. Payments Forum is a cross-industry body focused on supporting the introduction and implementation of new and emerging technologies that protect the security of, and enhance opportunities for payment transactions within the U.S. The Forum is the only non-profit organization whose membership includes the whole payments ecosystem, ensuring that all stakeholders have the opportunity to coordinate, cooperate on, and have a voice in the future of the U.S. payments industry.
Montner Tech PR